Author Topic: [SOLVED] EAT Leipzig Boeing 757-200 - RR_535C SF . not recognized  (Read 1190 times)

Offline rogerkilo

• Prop 1st Officer
Hello dear friends,

folders incl. texture were created, but corresponding entries in aircraft.cfg failed to apply.

Latest 0.8.3.5 in use.

Roger
« Last Edit: February 13, 2021, 03:44:54 PM by sharklet_a319 »

Offline sharklet_a319

• AIG Technic
  • Command Captain
  • AIM Developper
    • AI Manager Download
Re: EAT Leipzig Boeing 757-200 - RR_535C SF . not recognized
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2019, 06:11:51 PM »
Please try another reinstall on EAT Leipzig  :)

Offline rogerkilo

• Prop 1st Officer
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2019, 07:50:55 PM »
Did a complete uninstall of EAT Leipzig (FP and textures).

Unfortunately same result as above in "Log_AIManager.txt", (Unable to install: EAT Leipzig Boeing 757-200 - RR_535C ..).

Maybe you have another sulotion?  ;)

Roger

Offline Grindstein

• AIG Dispatch
  • Turbine Captain
  • Steinar Grindstein
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2019, 07:58:48 PM »
Roger. I have experince that if one ore more texture fail to install on the first try ,only deleate the traffic.bgl file for that Airline. 3 hrs ago i instaled Bangkok Airways. All Airbus texturer instaled perfect and non ATR got installet at all at my first atampt. I deleted the traffic.bgl file for Bangkok Airways. Startet AIG AI Mangere again, online check. Instaled Bangkok Airways secound time, And this time ALL ATR textures instaled 100% perfect. Result is that ALL textures to Bangkoks Airways got instaled. Soo maybee Kai and  Chris is able to improwe the texture instalation even more soo wee can bee sure that all textures come in at first time.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2019, 08:02:01 PM by Grindstein »

Offline sharklet_a319

• AIG Technic
  • Command Captain
  • AIM Developper
    • AI Manager Download
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2019, 08:09:50 PM »
Well it looks like a different case here, Steinar.

There is a way that might work, but it requires a reinstall of the 757-200_RR

to do so please proceed the following steps:

1. create a list of all airlines using the AIG_B757-200_RR in your setup (you can do this based on the texture folders in the corresponding folder in "AIGAIM - OCI\SimObjects")
2. delete the airlines you listed in AIM (keep the paints when AIM asks you)
3. close AIM
4. remove "AIGAIM_AIG_B757-200_RR" folder from "AIGAIM - OCI\SimObjects"
5. Start AIM - check online and reinstall the flightplans

finally pls attache the logs and the missing.txt again

Offline sharklet_a319

• AIG Technic
  • Command Captain
  • AIM Developper
    • AI Manager Download
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2019, 08:13:52 PM »
Roger. I have experince that if one ore more texture fail to install on the first try ,only deleate the traffic.bgl file for that Airline. 3 hrs ago i instaled Bangkok Airways. All Airbus texturer instaled perfect and non ATR got installet at all at my first atampt. I deleted the traffic.bgl file for Bangkok Airways. Startet AIG AI Mangere again, online check. Instaled Bangkok Airways secound time, And this time ALL ATR textures instaled 100% perfect. Result is that ALL textures to Bangkoks Airways got instaled. Soo maybee Kai and  Chris is able to improwe the texture instalation even more soo wee can bee sure that all textures come in at first time.

Steinar pls keep in mind that the bgl files are linked to the flightplan database. We strongly recommend NOT removing bgl files manually, unless instructed to do so. You can achieve the same effect by deleting the flightplan and answering no when AIM asks you to remove the fltsim entries and textures. Otherwise database and bgl files can run out of sync, which can lead to troubles..

Offline Grindstein

• AIG Dispatch
  • Turbine Captain
  • Steinar Grindstein
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2019, 08:32:09 PM »

Steinar pls keep in mind that the bgl files are linked to the flightplan database. We strongly recommend NOT removing bgl files manually, unless instructed to do so. You can achieve the same effect by deleting the flightplan and answering no when AIM asks you to remove the fltsim entries and textures. Otherwise database and bgl files can run out of sync, which can lead to troubles..

I allways remove them from the FPDatabase txt file as well before i install them again. This have work realy well for mee.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2019, 08:33:49 PM by Grindstein »

Offline rogerkilo

• Prop 1st Officer
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2019, 08:09:13 AM »
Hello Chris,

see attachments as a result of your wish.

Problem remains unsolved: Folders incl. texture were created, but corresponding entries in aircraft.cfg failed to apply.

Roger

P. S.
I could only attach relevant Log_AIManager.txt but not the other ones, because starting the refresh too fast. :(