Author Topic: Not seeing Winzip files in folders when linking payware  (Read 278 times)

Offline ampharoah

• Prop 1st Officer
Not seeing Winzip files in folders when linking payware
« on: April 06, 2021, 01:04:59 PM »
Hi I am downloading liveries, but suddenly the AI Manager no longer displays winzip files of the models that I have purchased at simmarket to link with liveries.

It has been working fine, but suddenly, when it asks to me to link a payware model that i purchased and downloaded from simmarket and i navigate to the folder in which the downloaded Winzip file is located , it isn't showing up in the folder any more.

I have placed the Winzip file files on the desktop and in other areas, but if they are zil files, they can suddenly no longer be seen by AI Manger wherever I put them.

It started since i downloaded the FSPXAI - AIRBUS A330NEO FOR P3DV4V5 AI-TRAFFIC model.

Whats happening please?

Thanks

Andrew

Offline Kaiii3

• AIG Technic
  • Command Captain
    • Kai's AFD Studio
Re: Not seeing Winzip files in folders when linking payware
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2021, 02:15:26 PM »
make sure to get the latest versions from SimMarket and do not rename them. AIM is looking for the correct filename provided by the SimMarket file.

Offline ampharoah

• Prop 1st Officer
Re: Not seeing Winzip files in folders when linking payware
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2021, 03:19:33 PM »
Ok thanks. Looks like thrugh multiple attempts at downloading i got corupted fie extensions (_1 _2 _3 etc.

Andw