Author Topic: Airlines Disappear from Online List  (Read 473 times)

Offline mayima

• Prop 1st Officer
Airlines Disappear from Online List
« on: June 13, 2021, 04:42:12 PM »
Hi,

First of all I want to say thank you for providing the software to make this possible. It was always such a hassle “collecting” the models and keeping everything organized, so thank you for providing a centralized application for that. I’m using P3D 5.2 and luckily do not experience any issues. I see all the airlines I’ve installed so far and everything is working.

There’s one thing that I have a question about and that’s related to installing the models and flight plans using the OCI. Then I check the list with airlines and select an airline, the installation process begins. I would receive a message asking to download a model from AVSIM or FLIGHTSIM or select from a payware or freeware option. With a few airlines, like Lufthansa or Iberia I get a message to select the model and that a new window will open to select the model and a window to SimMarket opens up for the A340. I noticed it only with airlines that have the A340. The issue is when I click Cancel it cancels the installation for that airline and moves to the next one in the batch and the airline doesn’t show in the online list anymore or in the list where I have my current flight plans an airlines attached.

Is there anything that I’m doing wrong or can be doing differently? Now if I go in to install Lufthansa, Iberia or SAS I don’t see those airlines anywhere on the list. I selected to update the list (crawl data) with no success.

I appreciate any help or pointers on what I could do.

Thank you!
Tom

Offline johanfrc

• Administrator
  • Command Captain
    • JCAI
Re: Airlines Disappear from Online List
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2021, 05:13:43 PM »
Log files please.
Regards

Johan Clausen

Offline mayima

• Prop 1st Officer
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2021, 03:59:05 AM »
I've attached all the log files I have.

Thank you so much for your assistance!
Tom

Offline mayima

• Prop 1st Officer
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2021, 11:56:13 AM »
Attached are screenshots of the AI Manager and the Online Flightplans window. In this example Lufthansa is not visible/available in either of them. Maybe that helps to illustrate the problem I have a little better. It was available initially.
Tom

Offline mayima

• Prop 1st Officer
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2021, 01:27:15 PM »
I've restarted the process. Followed the uninstall procedure posted in this forum and all airlines are available again. Looking closer into the settings menu I selected the option to only use freeware models and the installation is working now by downloading the A340 models.
Tom