[SUGGESTIONS]Batched deletion and display of installed airlines with NO PAINT

Started by flycat111222, October 15, 2021, 02:36:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flycat111222

Dear AIG team,
    Since I started to use AI Manager, AI management of P3D is not a problem to me anymore, much better than UTLive where I have to specify aircraft repaints manually. Thank you very much for giving us the best tool. However, I found that there exists some airlines with NO PAINT airliners shown in "Missing Fltsim Titles". Some of those NO PAINT airliners actually have the so called NO PAINT repaints after I tried to redownload one of those airlines (maybe the internet isn't fine when I downloaded those repaints for the first time ::confused::), and those NO PAINT repaints are correctly installed subsequently. For the rest of the 2266 items in "Missing Fltsim Titles", I have to find all the airlines with NO PAINT airliners on my own and delete the airlines one by one, which costs me too much time.
1: I think it is better to add a new column right next to the existing colomn "Multiweek" indicating whether each airline has NO PAINT airliners or not.
2: After I find all the wanted airlines , it is better to delete all those airlines at once instead of deleting them one by one (batched deletion of airlines).
3: If all the above steps can be automatically executed, it would be much appreciated. ::cheers::
It would be a great pleasure and convenience for me and others who have this concern. Thank you very much.
Regards,
     flycat111222