Main Menu

[CLOSED] AIGTC doesn't want to open after a few days of use

Started by Etti72, November 14, 2021, 02:28:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Etti72

I've been using AIG for a few days and so far it's been great but i'm facing an issue that it's currently making it unbearable to use.
The first time i installed AIG Manager and AIGTC everything went perfectly smooth and i was having no problems whatsoever. Until the following day when suddenly AIGTC decided it didn't
want to open anymore. I would double click on it (of course it was set to run as admin) and just nothing would happen at all. I checked Task Manager and noticed how it opened for
a second or so and then immediately got "Suspended" and shut off. After attempting some troubleshooting i decided to completely remove everything (including all the 1217 flightplans
that i had downloaded over the span of an entire day) and reinstalled everything. After a full redownload (and another wasted day) it worked again. Now, two days later it broke again
and AIGTC simply doesn't want to start anymore. I'm incredibly frustrated and exhausted by this situation.

Kaiii3

Remove the ZIP from <AIGTC>\Resources and start again

Etti72

I've already done that and it hasn't solved the problem

Kaiii3

Zulu

Having the same issue. Nothing in the Log_TrafficController.txt. The TC crashes when it reaches "Load Database." This is for MSFS and everything else works fine. The task manager shows "Suspended" right before it closes. Deleting the database zip did not work. Re-installed multiple times as well. Anyone else having the same problem?