Main Menu

[SOLVED] Only have aircraft on gates and no one flying

Started by SydoR, November 22, 2021, 03:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SydoR

Hi,

i did all the steps between AI manager and AI Trafic Controller, and when i inject traffic with mfs 2020 settings turned to off (without live traffic), its only inject aircrafts at the gates and no one moves.

Anyone know how can it be solved?

Thanks

Kaiii3

logs and a screenshot of your Sim Traffic-Settings ;)

SydoR

Hi,

in attachment what you ask, i use addonlinker.
Thanks for you answer

SydoR

Sorry, i think i uploaded wrong log, should be this log:

Kaiii3

SydoR

ok, i will do it again.

Just to confirm, its normal that verify setup takes like 2 hours or more right?
Thanks,

Kaiii3

Quote from: SydoR on November 22, 2021, 04:13:34 PM
ok, i will do it again.

Just to confirm, its normal that verify setup takes like 2 hours or more right?
Thanks,

depending on the issues/errors your installation of OCI has...

SydoR

Hi,

i did verevy setup again and textures and the problem stays, i have injected aircraft on the ground, but they dont move.

I attached print screen

koala

hello Sydor,

Please check here to see if it's the same problem for you, hopefully it is, if not then sorry no idea for now  :o and hopefully kail will figure it out for you  :heehee:

https://www.alpha-india.net/forums/index.php?topic=37505.msg366320#msg366320

::cheers::

SydoR

Hi Koala,

thanks a lot for your help, im a little bit newbie, what i have to do? delete content.xml?

Thanks a lot!

koala

you don't need to delete it as a start (it's just that if you delete it it will be auto-recreated by the sim with default values)

but check inside that file if you have this :

<Package name="fs-base-nav" active="false"/>

the file is here on your disk -> %appdata%\Microsoft Flight Simulator\content.xml

If you have this entry with active=false then the sim will have no 'navigation point' if you don't have navigraph navdata activated and so AI aircraft will not move. Well if you don't own navigraph navdata, then you probably have the value 'active=true' and it would mean that the problems is caused by something, but it was the first thing to try as it seems it was the issue for several other people.

you can also rename the file if you want to try so you can restore it later if needed. All this should be done when the sim is not running.

SydoR

Quote from: koala on November 23, 2021, 01:16:52 AM
you don't need to delete it as a start (it's just that if you delete it it will be auto-recreated by the sim with default values)

but check inside that file if you have this :

<Package name="fs-base-nav" active="false"/>

the file is here on your disk -> %appdata%\Microsoft Flight Simulator\content.xml

If you have this entry with active=false then the sim will have no 'navigation point' if you don't have navigraph navdata activated and so AI aircraft will not move. Well if you don't own navigraph navdata, then you probably have the value 'active=true' and it would mean that the problems is caused by something, but it was the first thing to try as it seems it was the issue for several other people.

you can also rename the file if you want to try so you can restore it later if needed. All this should be done when the sim is not running.

I had this <Package name="fs-base-nav" active="false"/> and i have navigraph active, i deleted content.xml and saw that changed to true.

I tried again and traffic doesnt move.

koala

if you have navigraph active then set it back to false like it was before, this cured to problem for people that had the problem of deactivating their navigraph data without restoring the original 'base-nav' value to true.

Unfortunately it seems that that was not your problem, so set it back like it was before if navigraph is active in your community folder (fs-base-nav active=false).

hopefully someone else will have another idea  ::confused::

SydoR

ok, thanks a lot for your help, but unfortunatily doesnt work for me, it cant be this right?

<Package name="fs-base-ai-traffic" active="true"/>

Thanks 1 more time

SydoR

Any other solution for my problem?

Thanks in advance