Main Menu

[SOLVED] AIG Traffic Controller crashing on launch

Started by RayP, December 26, 2021, 01:23:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RayP

Quote from: Kaiii3 on December 28, 2021, 07:03:54 PM
remove .NET and reinstall it ;)

According to Microsoft you cannot uninstall .NET on W10, only repair it. I downloaded and ran the repair tool then rebooted. I'm still getting the same error:-

The description for Event ID 0 from source .NET Runtime cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

.NET Runtime version : 2.0.50727.9151 - No debugger found.No registered JIT debugger was specified.

Click on Retry to have the process wait while attaching a debugger manually.
Click on Cancel to abort the JIT debug request.

The message resource is present but the message was not found in the message table

Any ideas on how to rid myself of this irritating issue? Microsoft Help is useless.  ::mad::

These are my settings. Look okay?
Cheers,
Ray (Cheshire, England)

RayP

Turning off .NET Framework 3.5 has stopped the error. Is that likely to impact on anything related to AIG?

LATER: ASP3D complained .NET 3.5 wasn't installed so gave me the option to install it. After doing so and rebooting the blasted error is back. I'll ask over at Hi-Fi.
Cheers,
Ray (Cheshire, England)

Kaiii3

RayP

Cheers,
Ray (Cheshire, England)