Main Menu

[SOLVED] Incorrect Traffic Appearing at Almost Every Airport

Started by jad0761, March 24, 2022, 06:33:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jad0761

I just updated to the latest AIM and TC version, and upon spawning into MSFS (Steam), I see the incorrect traffic at almost every airport. For example, Frontier (US) and Sky (Chile) were at Oslo Gardermoen, and Helsinki, and Faro in Europe (they obviously don't fly to Europe). Did something happen that's causing the incorrect traffic/liveries to be injected into the sim?

Dlow

jad0761

Yep, that's at 0. Wonder also if the latest Iberia and other updates just released impacted ai traffic? I did just install that

Kaiii3

working fine on my end. Report witht he logs of TC here

jad0761

Thanks for jumping on taking a look. TC logs are attached

Kaiii3

only showns EU airlines injected at Oslo, so there must be something else on your system causing this other airlines to be there

jad0761

I don't have any other AI traffic installed on my machine. I did restart things and it got a bit better with much more European traffic in Oslo, however now had Volaris Mexico and AirAsia A320's (noticed it seems to only be happening for A320 model)

Dave YVRATC

jad0761

Offline AI, density to 0. I've got everything optimized per instructions for AIG

bigmack

Quote from: jad0761 on March 25, 2022, 04:31:19 PMOffline AI, density to 0. I've got everything optimized per instructions for AIG
Try setting to "Live AI traffic". I used to get Qantas A320's showing at all my US and EU airports.

jad0761

My problem resolved itself when I started up AIM again and it had me disable the default traffic file. Not sure if that got reset or not when Sim Update occurred