Main Menu

[SOLVED] Looking for Horizon Air (Alaska Airlines feeder)

Started by CVJ, April 30, 2022, 09:37:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CVJ

I have looked for Horizon Airlines (Feeder link for Alaska Airlines) in the list of Airlines, but have not found it. Since this is a very busy airline with it's hub at KSEA (Seattle, WA) I wonder why it is not included in the AIG database.

And even stranger to me is that I have not found a single Alaska aircraft at this airport. All the other airlines that uses KSEA in AIG Traffic Manager are visible and flies according to their schedules...but not Alaska.

Is it me or AIG?

Dave YVRATC

Horizon is included in the Alaska Airlines package.

CVJ

Thanks, but I still do not show any Alaska or Horizon aircraft at KSEA. I have deleted my Rolling Cache  file but still no joy.
Any Suggestions?

I also check the gates at KSFO. Found all the other airlines I have installed from AIG, but again not a single Alaska Aircraft.
Is it a bug in the AIG database?

You cannot view this attachment.

AtropiN

Do you have Alaska Airlines installed?
Do you using AIGTC?

On your picture is actually a Horizon Q400 with WSU livery. The other Q400 with austrian livery makes me think you using MSFS online traffic. Dave's picture above shows how it should look with AIGTC.

CVJ

Yes, I am using AIG Traffic Controller and I have installed most major airlines using the OCS "One Click Installer.

I did have the MSFS online traffic on in the picture I sent. I have since switched it off.

But I just noticed that when I click on "Settings" in the AIG Traffic Controller where   it says "Select the "AIGAIM-OCI"-Directory" I am unable to find that directory - Is that what is causing the problem?

You cannot view this attachment.You cannot view this attachment.

CVJ

Yes, I am using AIG Traffic Controller and I have installed most major airlines using the OCS "One Click Installer.

I did have the MSFS online traffic on in the picture I sent. I have since switched it off.

But I just noticed that when I click on "Settings" in the AIG Traffic Controller where   it says "Select the "AIGAIM-OCI"-Directory" I am unable to find that directory - Is that what is causing the problem?

Dave YVRATC

Seeing the AIGTC settings would help more than 3 of the same image.  ;)

CVJ

Dave, I am trying too hard... Where is that directory?

Dave YVRATC

In the images above, you can see tabs at the top, Map, Settings, and Spotting.
 Select Settings and post a screen of what that shows.

Where it asks you to "Select the "AIGAIM-OCI"-Directory", it should your Microsoft Flight Simulator\Packages\Community\aig-aitraffic-oci-beta folder.

CVJ

Hello Dave,
Here is the screenshot and some additional log files:

You cannot view this attachment.You cannot view this attachment. 

Still no Alaska or Horizon aircraft.

Dave YVRATC

That screenshot is still just the map. Select Settings and post that.

CVJ

Since I started the AIG-Traffic Controller some 10 hours ago, it has not gone past the "Load Airports". The white bar keeps running, but nothing happens.

Since I have more than 100 Airlines in my collection to load - should I be patient or should I reboot?

CVJ

Problem solved... Thank you for all your help

CVJ

The AI Traffic Manager does not show enroute flights or any Airlines or Aircraft after I had to re-install MSFS.

Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thank You.

CVJ

You cannot view this attachment.You cannot view this attachment.You cannot view this attachment.