Main Menu

[CLOSED] Problem installing AI-Manager

Started by CVJ, May 05, 2022, 04:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CVJ

After a Mandatory MSFS Update, I am unable to show any Aircraft using AI-Traffic Manager and my more that 100 airlines I had installed using the OCI One-Click no longer show in AIM.

I have reinstalled both the AIM and the AI-Traffic controller and verified the install. I also downloaded/installed just 2 airlines (Alaska and Delta) and they show as installed in AIM.

Here are screenshots of the Settings screens as well as one of the map showing no aircraft moving in KSEA, the home base for Alaska.You cannot view this attachment.You cannot view this attachment.You cannot view this attachment.You cannot view this attachment.You cannot view this attachment.You cannot view this attachment.You cannot view this attachment.       

johanfrc

Please also provide the log-files for the 2 programs. Maybe in separate zip-files. That will also help a bit, just in case.
Regards

Johan Clausen

CVJ

Here they are:

You cannot view this attachment.You cannot view this attachment.You cannot view this attachment.You cannot view this attachment.You cannot view this attachment.You cannot view this attachment.You cannot view this attachment.       

CVJ

Dave YVRATC

At what point do you start AIGTC? Personally, I start MSFS and once it's at the main menu, I'll start AIGTC and so far haven't had any connection issues.

CVJ

I start the same way.
The issue must be related to SU9 or what ever MSFS/Asobo has cooked up. Lots of unhappy simmers on the MSFS forum.
But I am  stuck in limbo with this problem, unless you or someone can figure it out.
Did you look at the logs?

Kaiii3

OCI directory in TC is different from the path in AIM, check them!