Main Menu

[SOLVED] No AIG

Started by odaber, October 04, 2022, 04:07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

odaber

I use P3D v4.5. The AIG is impossible to use. When opening AIGTC for a flight I get this message when I open the Traffic Controller: " AIGTC is unable to find the current SimConnect-Connection. Make sure you are connected before you inject traffic!" Earlier versions had a way of directing the AIGTC to the SimConnect map. How do I solve this problem?   

Kaiii3

whats your AIGTC version?

alexvs

Kaiii,

I had the same problem. After the last upgrade 0.5.1.4. I had to use the workaround. I copied the right simconnect version P3Dv45HF3 from the AIM directory to the AIGTC directory. After starting AIGTC again, it works like a charm. There is something wrong in the upgrade software. The wrong version of simconnect is copied to the AIGTC directory.

Regards,
Jeroen
The Netherlands
Regards,
Jeroen
The Netherlands

Kaiii3

is is using the same SimConnect as any other version before.. at least based on the build process ::confused::

odaber

I use version 0.5.1.4

Kaiii3

ok, will have a look at it for 0.5.1.6 update - maybe go completly to the v4HF3 SimConnect

alexvs

Kaiii,

The previous version from 0.5.1.2 off had the same problem. Another forum member introduced the "copy from AIM directory workaround". So that's why I mentioned the copy method here. Hope you can reproduce the problem in the update software.

Regards,
Jeroen
The Netherlands
Regards,
Jeroen
The Netherlands

Kaiii3

since I no longer have P3Dv4 installed it is hard to test at the moment. But I will force the use of the v4 SimConnect from now on

odaber

Sorry, I'm lost in tecnicalities. What do I have to do? Where do I find the right simconnect version P3Dv45HF3 (?) from the AIM (?) directory and how to put it into to the AIGTC directory? As you understand, I'm not that tecnical, only a user. Thank you all to help me find a way to reenter the fabolous world of AIG.

Yours sincerely
Odaber

johanfrc

Okay. I think I got it.

Open your AIM folder. In that folder open the "Resources" and then the "SimConnect" and finally the "V45HF3".

Copy the "LockheedMartin.. dll" file in that folder.

Open your AIGTC folder and paste the file in there. Accept when it asks to overwrite. After that, try AIGTC.

Remember, just in case, to take a backup of the one already in the AIGTC folder.

I think the reason behind this is, that only the P3Dv5 Simconnect file is included in the newest versions of AIGTC. The older v4 is not included.
Regards

Johan Clausen

odaber

Ok here's my problem: In my AIG_AIManager 1.1/Resources/AIM there is no "SimConnect" nor the "V45HF3" nor "LockheedMartin.. dll", or am I looking in a wrong map?

johanfrc

When I write AIM it's the AIG Manager folder. Simply because it's way easier to write it that way.

I never use the AIM folder you are looking in, as it's an internal thing that normally not be of interest for you.

So you need to look in your AIG_AIManager 1.1/Resources/SimConnect folder for the V4HF3 folder. That's the one.
Regards

Johan Clausen

odaber

Now we are to the point; I have no SimConnect folder for the V4HF3 folder in my AIG_AIManager 1.1/Resources/. What to do??

johanfrc

I've sent you a private message here.
Regards

Johan Clausen

Danthepilot

I dont have V45HF3 either, I just copied and pasted the file form V45HF2 and it worked again.
Intel I9-10850K 5.0 GHZ, 32GB RAM, RTX 4070 12 GB, 4 TB SSD Samsung

MSFS