Author Topic: We kickstart the Winter Season Round 1 with 18 new plans  (Read 1941 times)

Offline scandic

• Senior Captain
  • AIG Dispatch
Re: We kickstart the Winter Season Round 1 with 18 new plans
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2008, 08:59:22 PM »
I miss a flightplan for one of the biggest airlines in Europe, especially Germany .. and I'm really sure that this plan has been done ;)
Come on, Air Berlin is not THAT big.. ;)

I think, you have understand the intention of my post .. take your time, to release it anytime.
Best regards from Rostock, Germany (ETNL)
Mario

Offline Maestro69

• Turbine 1st Officer
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2008, 09:03:18 PM »
Winter Flightplans coming out... more work  :reaction:

No honestly, nice to see these new ones coming through. Might start putting them into my AI over the next week or 2, but then again, with work shutting down from the 19 Dec till the 12 Jan 09, guess i could wait until then  :yeah:

Offline vc-10

• Command Captain
  • Fly Embraer Jets!
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2008, 10:03:18 PM »
Just one thing, in the repaints.txt for the BA Group flightplans, you mention something about subbing my Flightline 146 for a white one. I've not downloaded the file (just looked in the ZipDive thing on Avsim), so I don't know what the reggo is, but if the plane has changed, I'm more than happy to change my repaint.
To clarify this point: since I first wrote the repaint suggestions I changed the registrations used in the FPs (this was done during beta testing). Now that G-FLTF & G-FLTB are used you should definitely use the suggested repaint (ai146cfe.zip), and not an "all white" one. My mistake, I forgot to update the repaints.txt file.

OK, so if G-FLTB is still used, then I won't have to do an update.

Offline mackintosh

• Turbine 2nd Officer
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2008, 03:28:05 PM »
Woohoo! Thanks guys :) Some of my personal faves too :) Now all I need is some time to install them all..
Cheers,
Mack

Core i7 950@ 4Ghz
6Gb RAM
2 x GTX 570
OCZ Vertex 2 SSD (system drive)
2 x WD Caviar Black 1Tb (RAID 0)