Main Menu

Sort by date added

Started by drewb8, December 02, 2023, 11:48:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drewb8

In AIM I prefer to only install airlines that operate in areas I normally fly. I often go to Flightplans > Online > Not installed and sort by season to see if there are any new airlines that I might be interested in installing. However, when I sort by season, the order seems to be different every time I sort, and there's not an easy way to see the ones that have been added most recently. The only way to see if there is anything new of interest is to sort by season, and then scroll through, trying to remember if anything looks new (which is harder still because the order seems to change).

It would be nice if it was possible sort by the date the flightplan was added to AIG so we could easily see if there are any new airlines we might be interested in adding. Thanks.

johanfrc

You can always look at the folder containing either the BGL (for P3D) or the AIGFP-files for MSFS. There you can sort by date installed.
Regards

Johan Clausen

drewb8

Quote from: johanfrc on December 02, 2023, 11:53:37 PMYou can always look at the folder containing either the BGL (for P3D) or the AIGFP-files for MSFS. There you can sort by date installed.

Sorry, I think I wasn't clear. I don't mean the date I installed the flightplan, I mean the date the flightplan was added to AI Manager. Right now, if I want to see if there are any new flightplans in AI Manager, all I can do is go to Flightplans > Online > Not installed and sort by season. But since I don't install flight plans for regions I don't normally fly (eg China), and you guys are so prolific, there are a lot of Summer23 flight plans, and it's really difficult to know when new ones that I might be interested in have been added to AI Manager. Basically I was just looking for an easy way of figuring out when new flight plans are added to AI Manager.

johanfrc

Then you can go here:
https://www.alpha-india.net/forums/index.php?board=330.0

You can look at the topic currently Summer 2023, but later a Winter 2023/2024 will appear, and there you can see exactly the day the plan has been uploaded. But remember that if an update is uploaded, it will still show the release day. For the updates you need to go here:
https://www.alpha-india.net/forums/index.php?topic=41287.0

Neither flightplan nor AIM don't have any info included about when the plan was uploaded/updated, so you idea simply can't work.
Regards

Johan Clausen

drewb8