Author Topic: Get Proper FDE Set's - AI FDE Settings Changes & Results  (Read 88566 times)

Offline VSP4264

• Turbine Captain
Re: Get Proper FDE Set's - AI FDE Settings Changes & Results
« Reply #585 on: January 05, 2018, 12:04:25 AM »
UTT Let 410 in the plans?
Alexandre VSP4264 Alves
Get my AI works on avsim.com searching by Alexandre Alves

Offline KampfHase

• AIG Honored Members
  • Command Captain
    • Jetphotos
« Reply #586 on: January 23, 2018, 09:41:24 PM »
Is there a set for the FSPX 787? For some reason in my sim both the -8 and -9 use barely any runway on take off and landing.
The correct address would be FSP; if you pay for something and have problems with it, or want to complain that it does not work or fly properly.

If FDE sets work with P3D, it may be fine for you, but generally:

I do not support FSX / P3D / Payware !

A "Jan"-version of the FSPX jets would be greatly appreciated by the whole community. Me and several others contacted him already months ago, and all he was saying is - he doesn't know better.

The Dreamliners are always touching down with a tail strike, and the A380 is looking into the stars before the final bank on approach.

Doesn't have much to do with the attitude to payware. I also create better AFCADs for payware airports, just to make them better than they already are :)
My AFCAD reworks in this thread: click!
Airports by me: KCLT | KMIA | EDDM | KBOS | KMSP | KATL | RJBB | LTAI | LTFJ | LSZH | KEWR | RJTT | WSSS | KPDX | KTEB | KLAS | KLGA | KSFO | KDEN | SKBO
Next projects: EIDW

Offline Dominato83

• AIG Dispatch Beta Tester
  • Command Captain
    • The AI Biz Jet Project
« Reply #587 on: January 23, 2018, 09:51:15 PM »
Is there a set for the FSPX 787? For some reason in my sim both the -8 and -9 use barely any runway on take off and landing.
The correct address would be FSP; if you pay for something and have problems with it, or want to complain that it does not work or fly properly.

A "Jan"-version of the FSPX jets would be greatly appreciated by the whole community. Me and several others contacted him already months ago, and all he was saying is - he doesn't know better.

The Dreamliners are always touching down with a tail strike, and the A380 is looking into the stars before the final bank on approach.

Doesn't have much to do with the attitude to payware. I also create better AFCADs for payware airports, just to make them better than they already are :)
I think this is more along the line that Jan would have to pay for the models in order to create an FDE pack, and since heâ??s not buying them itâ??s impossible to create an FDE pack.
Student Pilot at Purdue University - currently flying Piper Seminoles

Instrument-Rated Commercial Pilot

New Site: https://aibizjetproject.wordpress.com/
Old Site: https://aibizjetproject.weebly.com

Offline lrog

• Turbine Captain
« Reply #588 on: February 03, 2018, 12:01:21 PM »
Having finally got around to installing the latest FDE sets I have 2 questions:

1. Which FDE should I use for the PW A318S/A319S/A320S/A321S

2. As I am using P3Dv4 can I replace the [fuel] section with the Default section without any performance penalty.

I fully understand that these FDE's were created for FS9 but they seem to work fine in P3Dv4 !!

Regards

Offline thokle

• Prop 1st Officer
« Reply #589 on: July 12, 2018, 10:58:14 AM »

I experience the same issue with the FSPX 787. It touches down a few miles ahead the runway.
The 787 is a freeware model like the A350 and MD-11. Please rethink your opinion. :)

Offline p3dflyer64

• Prop Captain
« Reply #590 on: July 15, 2018, 03:38:47 AM »
Is there a fix for dropping nose on takeoff in all the faib models original FDEs? I do not use the Jan's FDEs as of now since they are directed to fs9 tuning and there are slight differences when running fs9 fde in FSX and further in P3D from FSX.

Offline sticky1202

• Turbine 2nd Officer
« Reply #591 on: July 15, 2018, 11:18:21 AM »
I use Jans' FDEs in P3Dv4 with no issues.

Jim
Jim

Offline p3dflyer64

• Prop Captain
« Reply #592 on: July 17, 2018, 04:44:57 AM »
I use Jans' FDEs in P3Dv4 with no issues.

Jim

It works without issues yes but for example when in past I moved my own tuned AIs from fsx to p3d v2 there was reduction in landing speed and landing roll distance which I had to tweak again to work as before. It is also widely known the fs9 fde behave differently in fsx so that might have an additive effect in p3d v4, with all the figures in the table possibly not working as intended.

Offline jackralston

• Turbine 2nd Officer
« Reply #593 on: July 19, 2018, 09:35:46 AM »
Bit of a strange question this.

For a long time I haven't seen the nose wheel taxi light visible during daytime. I have tried tweaking the coordinates, changing .fx file but to no avail. It will only show up during sunrise/sunset or night. What this something that was part of Jan's FDEs? Really want to try get the taxi light visible again.  :'(

Offline p3dflyer64

• Prop Captain
« Reply #594 on: July 20, 2018, 08:36:46 AM »
Bit of a strange question this.

For a long time I haven't seen the nose wheel taxi light visible during daytime. I have tried tweaking the coordinates, changing .fx file but to no avail. It will only show up during sunrise/sunset or night. What this something that was part of Jan's FDEs? Really want to try get the taxi light visible again.  :'(

I think this normal fsx AI hardcoded behavior. I see the same with every AI and don't have the FDE sets installed.

Offline jackralston

• Turbine 2nd Officer
« Reply #595 on: July 20, 2018, 11:51:06 AM »
I think this normal fsx AI hardcoded behavior. I see the same with every AI and don't have the FDE sets installed.

Sorry, forgot to mention I use FS9. It's like the parameters for a taxi light during daytime have been changed to not be visible.

Offline Danthepilot

• Command Captain
« Reply #596 on: August 08, 2018, 01:23:40 AM »
Hello, just updated all of my AI with the new V6 and i am having issues with AI traffic bunching up on the taxiways in line to take off, never had that issue before.

Thoughts??

Using FS9

Offline gapeters

• Command Captain
« Reply #597 on: August 08, 2018, 12:22:08 PM »
Look at the brakes section. If I remember correctly this will help.

toe_brakes_scale = 0.01

Change it to

toe_brakes_scale = 0.1.

Otherwise I dunno  :)

Greg

Offline Danthepilot

• Command Captain
« Reply #598 on: August 08, 2018, 03:40:53 PM »
Look at the brakes section. If I remember correctly this will help.

toe_brakes_scale = 0.01

Change it to

toe_brakes_scale = 0.1.

Otherwise I dunno  :)

Greg

Just checked, they are all set to 0.1, i will try slowing down the taxi speeds as maybe they are booking it too fast before they can stop LOL

Offline zuki

• Turbine 1st Officer
« Reply #599 on: August 09, 2018, 10:56:01 AM »
or change it to 0.5
works for me