Author Topic: Get Proper FDE Set's - AI FDE Settings Changes & Results  (Read 88945 times)

Offline VSP4264

• Turbine Captain
Re: Get Proper FDE Set's - AI FDE Settings Changes & Results
« Reply #600 on: August 14, 2018, 05:05:17 AM »
This package is very very good on airplane performance, but in contact points, the nose gear is always out of real place and this fact impact on default pushback tug service.
Alexandre VSP4264 Alves
Get my AI works on avsim.com searching by Alexandre Alves

Offline lhpdx

• Turbine 2nd Officer
« Reply #601 on: December 06, 2018, 05:50:53 AM »
I was tinkering around with my FAIB ai models in P3Dv3 over the weekend and decided to installed Jan's FDEs to improve AI performances.. I liked the way the ai planes performed using Jan's FDE, however, I also noticed that the FaIB AI planes stop connecting to the SODE jetways...Before I installed Jan's FDE's, all of the FAIB models connected to the SODE jetways at my payware airports...Is there a way to fix this problem?

Offline Grindstein

• AIG Dispatch
  • Turbine 1st Officer
  • Steinar Grindstein
« Reply #602 on: December 06, 2018, 07:28:58 AM »
I was tinkering around with my FAIB ai models in P3Dv3 over the weekend and decided to installed Jan's FDEs to improve AI performances.. I liked the way the ai planes performed using Jan's FDE, however, I also noticed that the FaIB AI planes stop connecting to the SODE jetways...Before I installed Jan's FDE's, all of the FAIB models connected to the SODE jetways at my payware airports...Is there a way to fix this problem?

Jans CFG is missing EXITS information. Without EXITS information the sim have no information where to dock the jetbrigde to the plane. Its allso missing RADIOS, some are needed in V4.

Offline lhpdx

• Turbine 2nd Officer
« Reply #603 on: December 07, 2018, 05:17:41 PM »
Thanks for the tip!!  With Jan's FDE's and including the FAIB models "Exit section" most of my AI is connecting to the SODE gates in my payware sceneries.. ::party2:: The only ones that are not connecting are Raven's 170, 175 and AIG's 757 series...I did notice that they both have the default "exit section" added...With this update, while AI spotting at Flightbeam KSFO in P3D, I noticed that the FAIB A321's are now using the longer runway and taking off at 28L.  Is there a way to tweak the FAIB A321's FDE's so that the AI will depart using 1L instead of 28L?

Offline tmead2020

• Prop 1st Officer
« Reply #604 on: April 19, 2019, 06:07:06 PM »
Does this work with any FLAI Aircraft?

Offline johanfrc

• Administrator
  • Command Captain
    • JCAI
« Reply #605 on: April 20, 2019, 10:14:37 PM »
Yes. But remember. The FDE's from Jan is for FS9, and might give problems in FSX/P3D.
Regards

Johan Clausen

Offline jackralston

• Turbine 2nd Officer
« Reply #606 on: June 12, 2019, 08:08:10 PM »
Any plans to make FDEs for Camsim A350s/B787s? I use the UTT 788/789 and FSP A359 but if a suitable FDE set was made, I'd definitely use them in FS9! :P

Offline johanfrc

• Administrator
  • Command Captain
    • JCAI
« Reply #607 on: June 12, 2019, 10:08:56 PM »
Sadly that although the Camsim are said to be AI planes they are not. They are just a bit less complex versions of the normal version, and is far from being a AI plane as we know. I would hardly advice not to use Camsim as AI planes as the FPS will go down a lot!

So keep using the UTT and FSPX models. They are way better than Camsim.
Regards

Johan Clausen

Offline jackralston

• Turbine 2nd Officer
« Reply #608 on: June 13, 2019, 12:53:10 PM »
Sadly that although the Camsim are said to be AI planes they are not. They are just a bit less complex versions of the normal version, and is far from being a AI plane as we know. I would hardly advice not to use Camsim as AI planes as the FPS will go down a lot!

So keep using the UTT and FSPX models. They are way better than Camsim.

Noted, I'll stick with those models on FS9 then  ;)