Author Topic: Aardvark home page  (Read 731 times)

Offline Mosha

• AIG Honored Members
  • Command Captain
  • AIG Dispatch La-Un, Ranong, Thailand.
    • Alpha India Group
Aardvark home page
« on: April 01, 2009, 01:30:36 PM »
AI Aardvark has been hit by the recent downturn in the economy just like so many other businesses, and today announced a 95% decruiting program aimed at cutting their massive overhead down to a reasonable level.

Aardvark's dedicated employees took a further hit when it was discovered that the AIA CEO/COO/CFO had perpetrated an elaborate scam on the dedicated aardvark workforce by convincing them to do an incredible amount of work for a seemingly vaporware project. As the project neared completion, the AIA CEO/COO/CFO simply kept all the money for himself and was last seen heading for South America in a 'borrowed" Fokker 70 jet.

To add insult to injury, he even emptied the drink machines as he left the AIA hangar.

The single remaining AIA employee, a janitor who sweeps out the mostly empty hangar once a week has announced that he will be appearing before the US Congress next week to request $1.5 billion in bailout money. Most of this money would go towards paying off debts incurred from a failed scheme to market 747's parked out in the desert as deluxe vacation timeshare accomodations. The rest will be used for the acquisition of a new gold-plated G5 to replace the stolen F70.
Regards, Steve

"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Offline Tupolev144

• Turbine Captain
Re: Aardvark home page
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2009, 02:27:35 PM »
So, can we expect a new Gulf V? I hope not, because there are models in far greater need of replacement. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Offline Open Up

• Turbine 2nd Officer
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2009, 03:02:33 PM »
What is wrong with the AI community that people would hope a certain model is not released? Most people would just be grateful for an update or whatever.. But I guess it doesn't come to that anymore. The AirTruk is desperately in need of an AI replacement and thankfully I have a feeling this is a more likely candidate for the next release so I guess you'll be happy with this one!
« Last Edit: April 01, 2009, 03:04:07 PM by Open Up »
John

Offline Tupolev144

• Turbine Captain
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2009, 03:05:12 PM »
Well, I did not say that I would be unhappy if a Gulf V was released, that's how you interpret my words. I could have been clearer about that, but in my opinion the Gulf V made by Henry Tomkiewicz is not in desperate need of replacement.

Offline Ben

• Administrator
  • Command Captain
  • AIG Ops | Flightplanner | Private Pilot
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2009, 04:11:36 PM »
My bet is for an AI-kitchen with xml-coded oven and food processor.  ::party::

Offline NWADC9

• Senior Captain
  • Piper Driver
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2009, 04:16:33 PM »
I wish David's Toyota was uploaded, as well as the beverage card (instead of being inside the 717 as an easter egg). They did shrimp boats, so I'm thinking AI CEOs.

Offline Sloeber

• Senior Captain
  • Get you Sh** and get out!
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2009, 04:44:14 PM »
A stable ai-economy would be kind of nice.. Or maybe some kind of ai-bonus-system..
Beam me up Scotty, there's no Intelligent life down here!