Author Topic: Small issues with Eva and Lufthansa Cargo  (Read 736 times)

Offline big_al

• Turbine 1st Officer
Small issues with Eva and Lufthansa Cargo
« on: March 08, 2008, 10:02:28 PM »
The readme says for Lufthansa Cargo to download a certain file for a World Cargo NC repaint, but that is only of the pax model. is there a repaint of the cargo version?

Also Eva Air Cargo plans do not include any of their recently converted -400pax planes? I believe they have 2 or 3.

Thanks,
Alex

Offline Cargo Freak

• Prop 1st Officer
Re: Small issues with Eva and Lufthansa Cargo
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2008, 12:17:16 AM »
Hi Alex

EVA Cargo operates two converted freighter. In the flightplans one is the B-16406 and the second one is B-16462. In the flightplans the B-16463 is not a freighter  :D . It is a 747-45EM and transport people and not boxes around.

Mike 

Offline Cargo Freak

• Prop 1st Officer
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2008, 12:59:09 AM »
Lufthansa Cargo :
The World Airways N276WA is a freighter in new livery , for sure  :) The read me file tells that some flights were added and some chopped out. LH 8284 and the return LH 8285 not exist in the plans. The flight starts in Frankfurt and ends in Leipzig.( changed )  In reality , the flight already was in the summer schedule and continues at least until october 2008.  ??? The MNG Airbus all day long do nothing at all and on a weekend , from sunday morning until tuesday evening sits on the apron  :-[ I`ve also never seen a World Airways bird for nearly 14 hours waiting in Frankfurt for the ferry flight to Leipzig. Accuracy is not the best.

Mike

Offline snowman168

• AIG Honored Members
  • Senior Captain
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2008, 03:42:22 AM »
Hi Mike,
You are correct on Eva Air Cargo. B-16406 & B-16462 are both BDSF. I got the wrong information from ch-aviation.ch. >:(

http://www.ch-aviation.ch/aircraft.php?search=set&airline=BR&al_op=1

We will fix the issue and re-upload again ASAP. Sorry for any inconvenience.

BTW, We are waiting for EVA Air Cargo MD-11F repaints.

Thanks.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2008, 04:28:15 AM by snowman168 »
All the Best
Ricky

I do this for fun so I won't set myself under pressure.
We are hoping for the best, preparing for the worst. ;)

Offline Cargo Freak

• Prop 1st Officer
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2008, 04:40:28 AM »
Hi snowman
data bases of airleets on the web are not always the best ! Better way is to check the photos. A couple of days ago I myself was searching for an jet with the result that three airlines fly the bird at the same time in three different continents , and of course with three different liveries. Thats the funny rubbish you can find sometimes :D

Mike