Author Topic: Would it be possible to have a login box on the homepage please, thanks  (Read 289 times)

Offline rmk2112

• Prop 1st Officer
Hi ya,

I guess that that is for Superben. If you get the time, any chance of adding a login box to the homepage?
Thanks in advance
Peace
René

PS thanks to all at AIG and the many talented contributors that have added sooooooooo much to my simming experience  :) :)

Offline Ben

• Administrator
  • Command Captain
  • AIG Ops | Flightplanner | Private Pilot
Hi René,

What would be the purpose of the login box? You mean to login to the forums?

When you login to the forums you can set it to "forever" you so you don't have to login each time..

Thanks,
Ben

Offline rmk2112

• Prop 1st Officer
Hi ya
Thanks for getting back. When I visit the site the "Latest  Forums Topics" list is blank. So I click the "forums" link another window pops up and I log in from there, then close that window and refresh  the home page to see the "Latest  Forums Topics". My system clears all cookies when the browser is closed so I have to repeat this everytime I visit. So it would be easier just to log in from the home page. I appreciate its not that much of a pain for me just would be quicker.
Regards
René

Offline Hornets Nest

• Command Captain
HI Rene

Which browser are you using ?  That sounds like a matter with your browser settings - if I go to the home page I get the listed "Latest Forums Topics" and, if I click on the "Forums" link, it will open the forums in the same window for me - not opening a pop up window - and, as Ben said, because I am set to always remain logged in, I don't need to log in each time.
Best regards

Matthew