Main Menu

Recent posts

TC Solved Issues / Re: AIG Traffic Controller Ver...
Last post by pedro69 - February 26, 2024, 10:43:36 AM
here all logs, but i solved changing the separator and reloading TController, Full of traffic on cruise now :-)

Pretty happy but if i'm able to run the last version it would be great, so attached all logs
TC Solved Issues / Re: AIG Traffic Controller Ver...
Last post by Kaiii3 - February 26, 2024, 09:49:01 AM
logs?
TC Solved Issues / [CLOSED] AIG Traffic Controlle...
Last post by pedro69 - February 26, 2024, 09:45:06 AM
Hi all guys,
let me explain, i'm on win7 and P3dV4.5
I know all related problem about last version of AIG AIManager, it simply wont lounch on Win7, it close after attempting to update so don't show the little green window where you can set te P3d version and stop running.

Despite that i was able to run the version 1.1.1.5 and downloaded about 400 FltPln and the aircraft spawns correctly on ground, but i'm having the iussue some user reported before last update of the end on 2023.
I have 1 or 2 plane on route while on gnd the aiport are full (using100% Traffic slider), sometimes no traffic at all on route.

Since i downloaded the last version of Traffic controller, should be 0.7.5, and i installed just that version, why i read version 0.6.20 (alpha) on the top bar of the program windows?, is it related to the AI Manager Version 1.1.5 that i have?
So i 'm not running the actual no bugged version but the old one?

I suspect i need the AIManager version 1.2 to have the last update of TC 0.7.5 working.
If it's like that and i can't run AIManager 1.1.5 with TC 0.7.5 can someone tell me the exact folder structure in C:\ProgramData\AIGTech?
Inside i have 3 only 3 folder named AIGAIM, Cache, Logos, no other database folder, that instead is in D:\Programmi\AIG_AIManager_1.1\Resources\Database

P.S. i was able to make Traffic controller working copying the database folder inside D:\Programmi\AIG_TrafficController\Resources
Tryed already to do the same with AIManager 1.2 but didn't worked.

Regards
TC Solved Issues / [SOLVED] Traffic goes to the w...
Last post by Refric - February 25, 2024, 02:15:38 PM
Is this a known bug?
AIM - Suggestions / Re: AI Manager - Show if airli...
Last post by RayP - February 25, 2024, 02:05:49 PM
Understood, thanks Kaii.  ::cheers::
AIM - Suggestions / Re: AI Manager - Show if airli...
Last post by Kaiii3 - February 25, 2024, 01:59:15 PM
only installed once, there is currently no way to show airlines at airports you have not installed
AIM - Suggestions / AI Manager - Show if airlines ...
Last post by RayP - February 25, 2024, 01:22:27 PM
In Ai Manager using the side option Airports.

I can enter an ICAO and all the airlines that visit that airport are listed.

Does that show just the airlines I've installed or all airlines irrespective of whether or not I've installed them?

It would be helpful to show if they're installed so if I've missed any I can install them.

Thanks!  ::cheers::
TC Solved Issues / [CLOSED] AI planes not taking ...
Last post by Guto Pacheco - February 21, 2024, 04:37:05 AM
Hi, the AI traffic in my simulator is stationary, not taking off. Planes landing, taxing in to the gates, but then, stay there forever. On the same way, when I start the sim and AIGTC, the AI traffic injected to the ground at airport, still on the gates until they disappear, nothing takes off or taxi out. Lot of traffic at the gates, and landing, but none taking off.
Can you help me, please?

Tested at YPPH (Perth-AUS) and SBCT (Curitiba-BRA), 2 hours of spotting, same issue. Logs below.
TC Solved Issues / Re: [OPEN] Little to no enrout...
Last post by johanfrc - February 20, 2024, 08:54:23 AM
The program and the OCI installation can be anywhere, but important files like the database needs to be in a folder on C (or what ever drive Windows is installed on). A lot of programs does that actually, not just AIG.

TC Solved Issues / Re: [OPEN] Little to no enrout...
Last post by Dooms777 - February 20, 2024, 04:41:07 AM
@Kaiii3 I have to ask does AIG software need the C drive? or can be any drive?