Main Menu

Merry Christmas!

Started by sharklet_a319, December 19, 2019, 02:41:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sharklet_a319

Even though the STA of Santa is still a couple of days ahead, the AIG Tech Team is wishing everyone a merry Christmas.
We will use the holidays to take a little break from developing as well. Please understand that there will be limited support till the end of the year.

One year ago we released the first public Beta of the AI Manager 0.8
We would like to take the chance to thank everyone for an awesome year. ::cheers::
Especially to all of our flightplanners, Beta testers and painters who invest a lot of time to bring high quality flightplan packages to your sim.
We also like to give a shout-out to FS Reborn and FSPXAI for a good cooperation.

The development of AIM 1.0 has already started with the next big steps to come  :stirpot:

Looking forward for another awesome year in 2020.

A merry Christmas and a happy new year!
Your AIG Tech team

BruceN

To the AIG Tech Team,

Your contributions have greatly improved our flight simulation world and we are very thankful for the effort and the results.

A "zwischen den Jahren" period is deservedly earned and enjoy this time with family and friends!

Merry Christmas

pellelil

A merry christmas for all. For me christmas came early this year when I finally uninstalled my payware AI and installed AIM in stead .. damn its easy to use .. and with all the work performed by the repainters, the flightplanners, the developers and the rest of the people involved, its always kept up-to-date .. Thanks for that  :)
Pelle Liljendal
Developer of Flightplan Visualizer