Main Menu

Airport Tap Filter by ICAO OCI Bulk Install (declined not possible.)

Started by Swed X, March 27, 2023, 05:58:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swed X

Hi guys

I would like to make en suggestion for an feature in AI manager.

The new overview tab where we can filter an airport is awesome where we can see what airline that flyes to Specific airports.

It could be nice if it would be possible to checkmark airlines and then do an oci bulk install
and also be able to see what airlines are allready installed
then its easyer to install all airlines for specific airports that we primarily fly to

Hope you understand my suggestion. i have attached an screenshot with some paint graphics ;P
or plz ask

Best Regards
Henrik P, Denmark

Attachement:
You cannot view this attachment.

johanfrc

Sadly not possible.

The program don't know about what airports are included in a plan, until the plan is loaded into the program. And after the plan has been installed, the airport list is cleared and a new one is made for the next plan.

The program don't save anything about what airports are included in a plan, so it's not possible to do what you request.
Regards

Johan Clausen

Swed X

okay then how is it possible to see icao filter under airport tab ?
;)is that only installed plan we can see on that page

johanfrc

When you click that, it scans the airlines already installed, and then figures out what airlines are using the individual airport you search for.

But as soon as you select a new ICAO it forgets the old one and have to scan all the files again for the new code and then display the airlines flying there.
Regards

Johan Clausen

Swed X

Quote from: johanfrc on March 27, 2023, 06:15:07 PMWhen you click that, it scans the airlines already installed, and then figures out what airlines are using the individual airport you search for.

But as soon as you select a new ICAO it forgets the old one and have to scan all the files again for the new code and then display the airlines flying there.

Maybe in the future, i would stay in the hope ;) good day johann

johanfrc

Doubt it, sadly. It will require a major rewriting of the program, which I don't think Kai are ready for.
Plus, as said in the first reply, the program don't know anything about what airports is in a plan that is not installed, until it has been loaded. After installation the progfram forgets everything and start on a new one.

UHHH... EKVD ;D Made a scenery for P3D for that airport. Sadly I have very limited knowledge about 3D modelling and how to convert to anything, so it won't be made for MSFS.
Regards

Johan Clausen

Swed X

Quote from: johanfrc on March 27, 2023, 07:03:56 PMDoubt it, sadly. It will require a major rewriting of the program, which I don't think Kai are ready for.
Plus, as said in the first reply, the program don't know anything about what airports is in a plan that is not installed, until it has been loaded. After installation the progfram forgets everything and start on a new one.

UHHH.. EKVD ;D Made a scenery for P3D for that airport. Sadly I have very limited knowledge about 3D modelling and how to convert to anything, so it won't be made for MSFS.

i dont mind i fly p3d and have your ekvd scenery