Main Menu

A question for the future

Started by cjdice, December 16, 2018, 05:17:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sharklet_a319

A few things to sort out first:

• OCI is just a function in AIM so you won't find an exe for it.
  • The OCI setup path only contains the flightsimulator relavant data and does not include the AIM program itself. AIM is located in the folder you extracted it.
    So it is possible that you have AIM located on a different drive than your OCI folder.

We recommend: Using a fixed folder for AIM where you only overwrite the files later on when an update is released.
To get rid of AIM settings go to "AppData\Local\AIG_Tech\" and remove all folders inside.

But as Kai wrote: Without Log files we are a bit lost... So pls attache them  :)

cjdice

I think I fixed it. I downloaded all the files to the E drive and put all the folders in there first and then I installed the program to that exact folder. I must have been installing the program to a different folder before. We shall see. Thanks

just an FYI. I noticed that a few packages can't be installed and I have discovered that the models used in those packages do not show up in my simobjects folder in AIGAIM-OCI folder but they are in the temp models folder. Also if I click on the model in the temp file they show as invalid. Hope this could help someone out not to mention me.

sharklet_a319

Once again without log files we can't help you!

cjdice

Ok, I hope this is what you need. I'm not sure how to attach the logs. I can clearly see that those models were not detected by the program for some reason. The model folders are not in the temp files folders and the program simobjects files.
oops, happy holidays

sharklet_a319

Can you pls attache the other log files as well :)

cjdice

sharklet_a319

All files starting with "Log_"

we will pick the one we need.  :)

cjdice