Main Menu

Include AI Bizjet

Started by UniformAlpha, April 19, 2019, 09:47:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UniformAlpha

Hi developers,

would be nice when you include some more business jet flightplans to the list :)
This website of AI Bizjet is quite good:

https://aibizjetproject.wordpress.com/
or
     https://aibizjetproject.weebly.com/

And I don't know if OneClickHangar is already in the AIM

johanfrc

It would, but it requires a lot of work. Mainly because a lot of the planes in the plans are not even modelled at all. So you would only get very few planes installed. Then making the plans OCI ready is not easy.
Regards

Johan Clausen

UniformAlpha

I know. I had that issue too, when installing them manually. That is one hell work waiting there :D
But what I did is, when there is no paint available. I just assigned the white default aircraft.

Maybe it is a temporary solution for the paint lack there :D

Dominato83

In addition, it would take me quite a bit of time to pack my plans up to AIM standards. Being a full time student, I just don't have the time resources to do much more than I am already doing.

UniformAlpha

Quote from: Dominato83 on April 19, 2019, 01:35:28 PM
In addition, it would take me quite a bit of time to pack my plans up to AIM standards. Being a full time student, I just don't have the time resources to do much more than I am already doing.

Sounds like you need some help with this ;)

Kaiii3

Quote from: UniformAlpha on April 22, 2019, 06:59:47 PM
Quote from: Dominato83 on April 19, 2019, 01:35:28 PM

Sounds like you need some help with this ;)

currently more or less impossble - since our tool to pack the zip and build the XML is currently AIG only. Besides that our database does not contain a lot of GA Jets so far. As long as AIM is still in an open/closed Beta (meaning Version 1.0) is not released we will focus on improving the tools before getting them out in the public