Ability to remove airlines recommended for install after running the prompt

Started by regulate, June 03, 2019, 11:17:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

regulate

I would like to suggest (don't know if it's practical or possible) the ability to remove airlines from the list that you have not installed when you run the prompt to search for airline updates (check on line and/or available on line prompt).  Sometimes airlines come up that you don't wish to install (for whatever reason), but it would be nice if we could right click and hit delete so it wouldn't come up again.   For instance, it asks me to install Hongtu Airlines, but I already have Air Travel installed (which is the new name of the airline as of 2018), so I wouldn't want to install the older version of the same airline.  Another example is the New England Pats charter plane.  It's not football season, so I wouldn't want the aircraft in my sim.   It's not a big deal to ignore the plans, just would be nice if it didn't keep coming up. 

Thanks
Brian Summers (KBOI/BOI)
AIG Flightplans Beta Tester
Prepar3D 5.4

Kaiii3

regulate

Quote from: Kaiii3 on June 04, 2019, 04:40:36 AM
I will think about a way to implement it :)

Thanks.  Maybe an an option for delete and ignore list (both options) would be better if there is a way to do it.  That way if something was seasonal, you could put it on ignore for a while and install later with the other option making an airline go away for good with a delete button would be nice (like the Hongtu example).    Obviously this isn't critical, just a nice feature if it can be done without causing other issues. 
Brian Summers (KBOI/BOI)
AIG Flightplans Beta Tester
Prepar3D 5.4