Main Menu

Time remaining for OCI

Started by JonjaMerck, March 22, 2020, 12:14:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JonjaMerck

hi,
I would love to see some kind of ETA for OCI. Maybe a progressbar or something of that kind.

johanfrc

There is none, and a release date is not even talked about yet. There is still a lot of things that needs to be added and fixed before a version 1 can be released.

But the current version is actually so stable that it's the closest we can get to version 1, without being a full version 1 (because of the different features that is still needed).
Regards

Johan Clausen

jabloomf1230

Maybe the OP meant having a rough estimate of time remaining during data loading process when the app first runs. I'm not sure how this would be done since the app is discovering SimObjects and traffic files. It is interesting that if one reloads the data from within AIM, the information displayed regarding progress is more detailed.

JonjaMerck

Yes, sorry! i didn't mean the development process. Just for the app itself :-)
Sorry about not clarifying!

johanfrc

SOme internal users have a version 1.0 (beta) where there is such a thing included. So it is already made :) It will not be included in the current official beta, but when version 1 is released to the public at some point you will get the process bar.
Regards

Johan Clausen

JonjaMerck

Kaiii3

Quote from: JonjaMerck on March 23, 2020, 08:25:31 PM
Yes, sorry! i didn't mean the development process. Just for the app itself :-)
Sorry about not clarifying!

there is already a progressbar for the loading itself, or do you mean a progressbar for the OCI Bulk installation? During each airline oci installtion you can see the progress inside the installation popup.

JonjaMerck

A progressbar for the OCI bulk  ::goofy::

Kaiii3

ah ok, yeah that is already on the todo list ;)

unc1rlm

Just curious on the settings/ simobjects verify thingy...Do you click on  save and close and then the green bar runs and It has never told anything to me other than run FS Reborn...any chances or no..of it ever telling us whats's wrong...where to look if there is a problem.

Thank you...just a thought..

BobM.
BobM.