Main Menu

[ADDED] Overnight setup

Started by CeeJay, March 05, 2021, 06:04:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CeeJay

First of all, excellent program and aircraft. I am an old school simmer and remember the time of WOAI on FS9 and before when their was no AI. When I moved to FSX and finally got a system that could run it, I turned to payware AI, but was dismayed with either blurred aircraft with no tail numbers, or blurred aircraft with the tail number being repeated. The AI Manager is fantastic, easy to use with a great tutorial and the aircraft look crisp.

My only suggestion, I have just built a new system and was having problem with DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG over and over. This meant many reinstalls, testing theories off the internet, before I finally found the culprit which was causing it which was never mentioned. For those poor souls who have this problem, it was my RAM timing that P3D could not run at my RAM stick speeds, so I slowed them and all is well. Anyway, this meant that I was reinstalling my AI over and over. I decided to leave it overnight, but woke up in the morning to find it had paused, because it could not download a certain package. It would be great if there was an overnight mode that would skip these and maybe allow you to install them in bulk at the end.

I don't presume to know how it works or if it is even possible, but just thought it would make it easier to install.

Kaiii3

already on the todo list ;)

CeeJay

Kaiii3

Feature is implemented and will tested over the next days before release :)