Main Menu

[SOLVED] CTD on network PC

Started by ed3lva, October 02, 2021, 05:33:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ed3lva

I just updated the program to v. 0.4.1.0 and when I try to run it as an "administrator" it gets stuck in "Select FS-Version" The box to the right it's empty and there is nothing to select. In other words the selection box does not populate with any sim version.

I am running it on a networked PC. Had no problems with the previous version.

Kaiii3

for networked PC:

create a shortcut on your PC and add the startup parameter "-P3DV4" or "-P3DV5".

ed3lva

ed3lva

Well, spoke to soon. After I run the program it asks me if I want to run in slow-mode to generate the scenery cache, which I do and then the program just shuts down.

ed3lva

Also, is this what you meant when adding "-P3DV5" to the startup parameter?
The attached file is a copy and paste from the "Target" section of the shortcut.

Kaiii3

Quote from: ed3lva on October 08, 2021, 03:37:44 PM
Also, is this what you meant when adding "-P3DV5" to the startup parameter?
The attached file is a copy and paste from the "Target" section of the shortcut.

"C:\Users\ed3lva\Documents\P3D\AIG_TrafficController\AIGTech - Traffic Controller.exe" -P3DV5

Regarding the CTD, I need to check something there

ed3lva

How can I stop AIGTC from auto updating. I went back to version 0.3.3.9 and its working fine. I disconnected my internet momentarily so the program does not update to the latest version but I was wondering if this can be change in a config file.

Thanks.

Kaiii3

Quote from: ed3lva on October 26, 2021, 01:39:32 PM
How can I stop AIGTC from auto updating. I went back to version 0.3.3.9 and its working fine. I disconnected my internet momentarily so the program does not update to the latest version but I was wondering if this can be change in a config file.

Thanks.

block AIGTC via Firewall

ed3lva