Main Menu

[SOLVED] No injected traffic

Started by elastixbtw, November 13, 2021, 07:16:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaiii3

Quote from: daysofwonder on November 16, 2021, 10:29:58 PM
All hints (in game settings, deleting zip, clear database folder) don't work here. The "inject traffic" button is active as long as the tc is not connected. Then I run FSMS, tc connects itself automatically and the button gets insensitive.
Please see the attached file. Maybe this is the cause, but I have no idea, how to fix this:

Unable to start WCF
HTTP konnte URL "http://+:8733/AIGTech/AIGTC/" nicht registrieren. Eine andere Anwendung hat diese URL bereits bei HTTP.SYS registriert.
   bei System.ServiceModel.Channels.SharedHttpTransportManager.OnOpen()
   bei System.ServiceModel.Channels.TransportManager.Open(TransportChannelListener channelListener)
   bei System.ServiceModel.Channels.TransportManagerContainer.Open(SelectTransportManagersCallback selectTransportManagerCallback)
   bei System.ServiceModel.Channels.TransportChannelListener.OnOpen(TimeSpan timeout)
   bei System.ServiceModel.Channels.HttpChannelListener`1.OnOpen(TimeSpan timeout)
   bei System.ServiceModel.Channels.CommunicationObject.Open(TimeSpan timeout)
   bei System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ChannelDispatcher.OnOpen(TimeSpan timeout)
   bei System.ServiceModel.ServiceHostBase.OnOpen(TimeSpan timeout)
   bei AIGTech.TrafficController.Controller.TCController..ctor(MainWindow mw, String startupParam)

Is someone here using fsuipc (for the Luke Airtool) with FSMS? Could this cause a conflict with Traffic Controller?

enabled auto-inject?

daysofwonder

Kaiii3

hmm

I will release a new TC later today and add some stuff regarding injection, maybe this will tell us whats wrong there ???

daysofwonder

Quote from: Kaiii3 on November 17, 2021, 08:16:29 AM
hmm

I will release a new TC later today and add some stuff regarding injection, maybe this will tell us whats wrong there ???

Great, will give it a try and report here in the evening.
I guess, it is not a problem with Windows 11 ..?

Kaiii3

Quote from: daysofwonder on November 17, 2021, 08:24:27 AM
hmm

I guess, it is not a problem with Windows 11 .?

no clue, not running Win11 for different reasons ;D

daysofwonder

Quote from: daysofwonder on November 17, 2021, 08:24:27 AM
hmm

I guess, it is not a problem with Windows 11 .?

Well, finally it worked this evening for me (even before updating AI manager). I have no idea, why. Maybe at the end of the day, it might have been my mistake. I somewhere read to start TC first and then click connect finally, when flight is loaded. But TC auto connects to MSFS, so this might have been the wrong way to inject traffic. Now I started TC, when flight/airport was fully loaded, and it worked.
Sadly, my home hub Zurich was quite empty at 13:00. I guess it is because of "tons" of errors in AI manager due to missing models (A220, A330, A340, B767 and so on), but well, this is another topic .. ;-)

Kaiii3

readytogo

we are working on the other modes ;)

daysofwonder

Quote from: Kaiii3 on November 18, 2021, 08:36:39 AM
readytogo

we are working on the other modes ;)

Not the right topic, but to end this thread: Very good job! Now I see me beloved Silver Airways Saab 304B parking in Fort Lauderdale. Great!! readytogo

mashregh

Kaiii3! Sir! Thank you for your help!
After 3 days and nights, and countless installation / deinstallation, reading a lot of comments and watching many videos, you solved my big problem that I couldn't see any aircraft with a simple "zip file" deletion!
Now I can sleep for a few hours! :)

And please please please, emphasize deleting these zip files in your instruction!