Main Menu

[SOLVED] No injected traffic

Started by elastixbtw, November 13, 2021, 07:16:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elastixbtw

I followed all the setup I think I needed to do, but when I press "inject traffic" on Traffic Controller nothing happens. Playing on msfs2020.

Dlow

clearly you didn't follow all the steps.

1) Did you install airlines?
2) Did you set your in-game settings correctly (offline traffic, zero ground aircraft, generic set to off)?
3) Is TC running  (meaning you see the map and planes on the map) and showing "Connected" in the lower left corner?

elastixbtw

1. I've spent the past few hours installing airlines
2. Ingame settings are correct

The only thing that happened when I started up the sim now is that Traffic controller crashed when I got to home screen on msfs.

Dlow

***EDIT my mistake***Traffic type has to be set to "off"

mvm03

exact same problem

LH069

remove all ZIps in both folders also in the Resources folders and start again. Set Traffic to OFF not AI Offline. I had the same problem and for me it works now!

mvm03

Quote from: LH069 on November 14, 2021, 07:48:01 AM
remove all ZIps in both folders also in the Resources folders and start again. Set Traffic to OFF not AI Offline. I had the same problem and for me it works now!
that worked thank you

oliver h.

Same problem as other reviewer.

Thank you LH069 ! Your tip (delete ZIP) solve the problem.

_____
Oliver

HarryHill

I see the above comment 'remove all ZIps in both folders also in the Resources folders and start again.'  Sorry, all new to AIG can you please clarify exactly where the .zip files are that have to be deleted and what has to be started again?

Kaiii3

pen your AIGTC directory. There is a directory called "resources" open that and remove the ZIP files, after that start AIGTC again

HarryHill

Thanks.  I can see aircraft now.  Do I have to do this every time?

Kaiii3

HarryHill

Thank you - you are all doing a great job

daysofwonder

All hints (in game settings, deleting zip, clear database folder) don't work here. The "inject traffic" button is active as long as the tc is not connected. Then I run FSMS, tc connects itself automatically and the button gets insensitive.
Please see the attached file. Maybe this is the cause, but I have no idea, how to fix this:

Unable to start WCF
HTTP konnte URL "http://+:8733/AIGTech/AIGTC/" nicht registrieren. Eine andere Anwendung hat diese URL bereits bei HTTP.SYS registriert.
   bei System.ServiceModel.Channels.SharedHttpTransportManager.OnOpen()
   bei System.ServiceModel.Channels.TransportManager.Open(TransportChannelListener channelListener)
   bei System.ServiceModel.Channels.TransportManagerContainer.Open(SelectTransportManagersCallback selectTransportManagerCallback)
   bei System.ServiceModel.Channels.TransportChannelListener.OnOpen(TimeSpan timeout)
   bei System.ServiceModel.Channels.HttpChannelListener`1.OnOpen(TimeSpan timeout)
   bei System.ServiceModel.Channels.CommunicationObject.Open(TimeSpan timeout)
   bei System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ChannelDispatcher.OnOpen(TimeSpan timeout)
   bei System.ServiceModel.ServiceHostBase.OnOpen(TimeSpan timeout)
   bei AIGTech.TrafficController.Controller.TCController..ctor(MainWindow mw, String startupParam)

Is someone here using fsuipc (for the Luke Airtool) with FSMS? Could this cause a conflict with Traffic Controller?

aabhutta

Thanks for the help here, delete multiple zip files, from both AIG folders under resources (zip files) and then under main AIG folders there was one zip file each. Now it works, almost had given up on this after struggling for hours