Main Menu

[SOLVED] No arrivals or enroute traffic P3D V4.5

Started by swagner, February 16, 2022, 07:51:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

swagner

Just installed a bunch of airlines for the first time and sat on the ground at EKCH for about an hour watching aircraft takeoff (amazing).

Only problem is that not a single aircraft arrived at the airport and while i've been crusing I have not seen a single aircraft enroute.

I found this post: https://www.alpha-india.net/forums/index.php?topic=38176.msg370359;topicseen#msg370359

and I am wondering if there is a similar solution for Prepar3D?

Thanks in advance

Kaiii3

where are you flyinmg around? 30 Flightplans are not that much to see a lot of traffic at specific regions around

swagner

Flew EKCH to OTHH expecting to see a bunch of Ryanair over Europe.

And when landing into Doha every single gate was filled with Qatar airways and loads of aircraft where taking off but not a single aircraft was on arrival

So far my thesis is that aircraft are having trouble spawning in the air

Will do some more investigating today

swagner

So with a lot more airliners installed I have gotten it to spawn a few aircraft on approach. These aircraft only spawn on intial sim load, time changes and when changing location. So basically after a load screen. When these aircraft have landed no more will spawn even though the timetable shows that there should be flights.

So far I have tried the VerifySetup, VerifyTextureformat and Remove Temp-data, but non of those did the trick.

Departures still work perfect and all departures follow the timetable, so it still seems like it's an issue with the aircraft spawning in the air

Kaiii3

very strange, we had a similar error internally some time ago. I will formward this to the member.

swagner

Just a post to give context to my claims. The two pictures attached are taken from a test that I just preformed.

The first one (UTC-19-46) was taken on initial load of the sim and the second (UTC-20-10) was taken when the next aircraft should have landed.
The three aircraft on the first picture landed as normal and taxied to gate perfectly, meanwhile two aircraft took off and went on about their day.

In the second picture the timetable states that two aircraft should land at the current time and another should be 5 minutes out but as seen on the map not a single aircraft is in the air.

Logs are attached as well and it looks like it tried to inject two aircraft a while after sim launch but neither of those showed up anywhere in sim

swagner

Oh and by the way is it normal that I am unable to untick "use dynamic fuel" or could it have something to do with that?

swagner

So I tinkered so much with the application yesterday that I broke it and it stopped injecting traffic at all. This led me to a complete reinstall and I am now back where I was before except I can now tick and untick "use dynamic fuel".

Traffic is still spawning fine on the ground and taking off but arrivals still don't spawn.

This most likely means that it is not AIG that has an error but something else in my simulator blocking the spawning of arrivals.

Through some more digging I found that when arrivals are supposed to spawn the log of AIG-TC shows this:

QuoteSimTime:19-02-2022 15:24:33
Inject Object at Airport: HB-JLR
    Title: AIGAIM_Swiss Airbus A320-200
    Airport: LSZH
    Aircraft
Throw Exception: 33

This aircraft was supposed to arrive in Copenhagen, from Zurich, at 15:45 so the spawn time makes sense. Yet it seems like it is attempting to spawn the aircraft at the departure airport

On initial sim load, the aircraft that spawn in the air show a different pattern looking like this:

QuoteSimTime:19-02-2022 15:09:21
Inject Object in flight: OH-LVL
    Title: AIGAIM_Finnair Airbus A319-100
    Flightnumber: 957
    Distance to end: 16,9766822237472    Aircraft

This looks more right. Are all aircraft spawns for arrivals supposed to look like this?

Kaiii3

the first entry is generated when an airplanes is injected parked at the airport, the 2nd one for any enroute spawning.

Both entries are generated before AIGTC calls the SimConnect function. So if there is an entry for the aircraft you expect to see, but it is not in the Sim it seems the Sim is blocking the injection.

swagner

Yeah, that makes sense.

except it should not be spawning the aircraft at the departure airport when I am located at the arrival?

Anyway with a reinstall of AIG and AIGTC presenting the same issue it has to be something either in the sim or another addon blocking the aircraft from spawning.

Are there any P3D addons known to cause issues with AIG?

If not I may just try and disable all other addons to see if it will work then.
If that does not resolve it I may be looking at a complete sim reinstall

But oh well, Thank you so much, Kai. Your quick responses time and helpful manner is appreciated  ;)

swagner

Running with every addon disabled except for AIG and the issues is still present.

I may be looking at a reinstall of P3D and all of my addons here..

Kaiii3

Quote from: swagner on February 19, 2022, 04:51:31 PMRunning with every addon disabled except for AIG and the issues is still present.

I may be looking at a reinstall of P3D and all of my addons here..

do a Prepar3D Client/Scenery reinstall.

swagner

Kaiii3

swagner

Latest logs from AIGTC: You cannot view this attachment.