Main Menu

[SOLVED]Traffic controller no longer injecting traffic on startup

Started by ava_ati, June 04, 2022, 04:57:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ava_ati

Not getting any traffic in sim (have about 5 flights with traffic) see the following errors in logs

Log Entry : 12:51:41 PM Saturday, June 4, 2022
  :
  :Inject Traffic
-------------------------------
Inject Traffic
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at AIGTech.TrafficController.Classes.Manager.Moduls.AIGFP_TrafficManager.AddNewPack(AIGFPPack pack)
   at AIGTech.TrafficController.Controller.TCController.InjectTraffic()
   at AIGTech.TrafficController.View.MainWindow.injectTraffic(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)

Kaiii3

ava_ati

Stop Injection? Not familiar with that option/button.

Reloaded ATC thinking it tried to load before the sim was ready, got the same error.

Kaiii3

"Stop Traffic" in the log indicates that you clicked the button "Delete Traffic"

ava_ati

ah yes, I pushed it after the traffic had already failed to load

ava_ati

Alright, I think I figured it out.. I am not sure which one it is so I will just list all the things I did.

A. The main culprit, or I think it is, I decided I would try to manually download the missing Hawaii and Canada Express airlines which pointed me to https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/fslib.php?do=hotfiles aidh4acax_1.zip and aidh1acax.zip because those are the files that the manager calls out but they are 2004 and I am guessing not compatible? But the traffic controller thinks they should be and the object ends up being None in the code *theory

To fix that I removed the bad airlines using ai manager and deleted the aig-aitraffic-oci-betaCVT folder which I don't know if that helped

Kaiii3

should have no impact if the airplanes are missing in the OCI pack, I have some of the missing airplanes and TC is working just fine.

ava_ati

Quote from: Kaiii3 on June 04, 2022, 06:37:44 PMshould have no impact if the airplanes are missing in the OCI pack, I have some of the missing airplanes and TC is working just fine.

Interesting the only thing I did was remove the 2 that I downloaded and deleted the aig-aitraffic-oci-betaCVT folder

Not sure which one solved it, I will try to install those 2 again and see what happens