Main Menu

[SOLVED] No AIG

Started by odaber, October 04, 2022, 04:07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johanfrc

Problem is that some people don't have the v4 SimConnect files at all. They were removed from AIG Manager at some point, and is not included in newer versions of AIG Manager. Only if you have had AIG Manager for a very long time (no idea when they weren't included anymore), you can do this trick. Otherwise you have to get the hands of the files somehow.

But I'm talking to Kai about it, and we'll see what we can do.
Regards

Johan Clausen

odaber

Problems solved due to v4 SimConnect files kindly sent to me from the moderator.They are now in a bank box. For the first time in over a year I can now use AIG!!

Kaiii3

will try to find the time on the weekend to update the SimConnect stuff

mikael johansson

Quote from: odaber on October 05, 2022, 04:30:14 PMProblems solved due to v4 SimConnect files kindly sent to me from the moderator.They are now in a bank box. For the first time in over a year I can now use AIG!!

can someone put it up here for us who have the same problem?

Beechcaptain

I agree, can the needed file(s) be provided in a post or pm to those of us who are in need?

I do not have the v4 Simconnect files in my install, either.

johanfrc

Send me a PM and I'll send you a link to the file needed.

But if you can, please wait for the weekend, where Kai will hopefully be able to do some kind of update to include the v4 simconnect :)
Regards

Johan Clausen

Beechcaptain

Ok, will wait for the fix.

Ahmed18

Quote from: johanfrc on October 04, 2022, 10:56:08 PMI've sent you a private message here.
Me too. I don't have that folder.

grauerwolf69

Quote from: Ahmed18 on October 06, 2022, 12:44:46 PM
Quote from: johanfrc on October 04, 2022, 10:56:08 PMI've sent you a private message here.
Me too. I don't have that folder.

.. same here. Thanks.

johanfrc

Gonna love the PM system. Only got one message and nothing else. Maybe they will arrive later, maybe not..

Otherwise. In the weekend there might quite possible be an update that includes the v4 SDK too.
Regards

Johan Clausen

Pavlin_S

I have the same problem and I'll wait as well, no worries.

Kaiii3

new update online, please test

Pavlin_S

Works like a charm for me. Thank you, Kaiii3!