Main Menu

Recent posts

TC Solved Issues / Re: AIG TC crashing after disa...
Last post by johanfrc - April 02, 2024, 11:42:36 PM
When are you disabling it? While the sim runs or before?
TC Solved Issues / [CLOSED] AIG TC crashing after...
Last post by Danthepilot - April 02, 2024, 11:31:44 PM
Since the recent update, when I go to disable ground vehicles, AIG TC crashes. It does not crash when I enable, any ideas? Using MSFS see logs.
TC Solved Issues / Re: Traffic spawning without C...
Last post by johanfrc - April 02, 2024, 03:20:34 PM
Since it is a GPU intentsive game, it will be a high load on the GPU no matter what.
Last post by Jari95 - April 02, 2024, 07:31:22 AM
Edit: Disregard, I found another stupid setting I didn't set.  It works perfectly now.  THank you very very very much for all the great work you guys do.  Can't believe this is free, especially with you offering such quick help.  Can't thank you enough.

Just out of curiosity.  My GPU runs quite high on msfs, but my CPU is really really low.  Is high traffic setting on AIG more impactful for the CPU or GPU?
Last post by Jari95 - April 02, 2024, 07:26:07 AM
I checked what you said and it seems like that was indeed an issue.  I'm check constantly on the same airport at EBBR.  Now however, even at 100% EBBR has a maximum of 5-10 ac on the ground, which isn't really normal.
Last post by johanfrc - April 02, 2024, 06:41:19 AM
The AIG Traffic will not show up unless the AIGTC runs.

But that doesn't mean that if the settings in the sim are incorrect, and e.g online traffic or the Ground Aircraft Density is active, the planes will be used by the sim to replace the default planes.

In 99% of the cases that's the setting people have forgot or missed unchecking in the Sims settings. And therefore the models and repaints will be shown, even if the AIGTC is not running.
Last post by Jari95 - April 02, 2024, 06:33:37 AM
Okay no problem, and the part where there is a lot of traffic that occurs without running the Controller? 
Last post by johanfrc - April 01, 2024, 08:07:28 PM
MSFS has an issue, where it switches liveries. It's a bug that is hardcoded, so not something that AIG can fix.
Last post by Jari95 - April 01, 2024, 08:03:04 PM
Hi, I'm having the exact same issue again after switching to MSFS.  I also have completely random liveries flying around eg. TAP A320 in KDEN.

Can i use the same strategy or do I have to send you guys some logs again?  How do I go about grabbing these logs for MSFS?  I have P3D and MSFS installed on my machine currently, using AIG on both.
TC Solved Issues / Re: TC not show traffic, and t...
Last post by Kaiii3 - April 01, 2024, 01:29:57 PM
Start the Sim (TC should start with it)
start a flight
run for 5min post the TC logs