Main Menu

[Announcement] AIG AI Manager - One Click Installer

Started by Kaiii3, November 16, 2018, 10:17:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johanfrc

The release depends on the betatest. Right now we are testing it quite intensely, and have found some bugs and also got some new features added.

Regards

Johan Clausen

Holy Cheese

Thanks Johan,

looking forward to this. What with this and the Matrix installer from MAIW, life will become much easier  ::thumbsup::

Thanks
Jack

Kaiii3

As JC said we are running our interal tests now and have added some more features (you will kike them ;)) We will not announce any release date. The release will depends on 2 conditions:

1) All bugs are fixed - meaning all airlines of Su 2018 will be installed without any bug on any test-system
2) The developers have some spare time on the days after the release to provide support

Holy Cheese

A follow-up question if I may - will the OCI also handle plans made by forum members here? Sorry if this is a silly question, but I am wondering if I should use the xml method for these plans?

Thanks
Jack

Kaiii3

Quote from: Holy Cheese on December 05, 2018, 02:01:29 PM
A follow-up question if I may - will the OCI also handle plans made by forum members here? Sorry if this is a silly question, but I am wondering if I should use the xml method for these plans?

Thanks
Jack

OCI will be at the beginning AIG exclusiv, since it rquiers a special way of handling the configuration file (AIG.xml). This file should only be generated by a special tool which is AIG internal

ElKabong

Hi Guys,

Is there a version of AIG AI Manager that works with FSX? If so, where can I find it, as your download files seem to be very cunningly hidden. I have a ton of ageing WOAI files and would love to find something that could update those without major upheavals. Is such a thing possible?

johanfrc

Regards

Johan Clausen